Having a social media strategy is 50% more cost effective than traditional approaches to advertising such as television and radio ads because of our targeted approach.
Our social media expertise with channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google etc., along with patient-facing websites will get your clinical research study up and running fast with plenty of referrals.
Our talented social team provides high-quality service and fast results. Everything your online marketing strategy needs, from design to implementation, is handled in-house.
Our project managers will guide you through each step of the clinical trial campaign, making sure that you, the investigator, is kept up-to-date on the time-lines put in place for recruiting patients for your study.
We ensure our campaigns are IRB compliant. At Recruit my Clinical Trial we will compile all your marketing materials for you to send for IRB approval. Once approved, we will launch the campaign according to the advertising plan created for your study.
Utilizing campaign analytics, we can optimize the recruitment process to achieve the best results. We constantly evaluate the clinical study campaign to see what is performing well, allowing us to adjust the advertising spend according to the results seen.
Anthony Lujan is working with us at Southern California Research to help recruit our clinical trials. His extensive knowledge regarding all areas of social media and strong reliable work ethic helped us to achieve our goals and improved our efficiency. He is truly a valuable asset to our organization and I highly recommend him and his team for any recruitment needs.
Why Social Media?
According to a recent study, 92% of marketers claimed that social media marketing was crucial to their business, with 80% indicating their efforts increased website traffic substantially. Another study said that 97% of marketers currently participate in social media.
However, not all social media channels make sense for recruiting patients for a clinical study. At Recruit my Clinical Trial, we have extensive knowledge working with the different social media channels and know which ones will bring the best results.
Below you can see some interesting statistics which, along with our experience across multiple channels, supports our reasoning to use select social channels to reach participants for your clinical trials.
– 2,460,000 posts on Facebook every minute.
– 91% of the most engaging posts include an image
– 42% of Facebook fans “like” a page to get a discount or coupon.
– 35% of Facebook fans “liked” pages specifically to complete in contests.
– 751 million people access Facebook using over 7,000 different mobile style devices.
– #1 reason to unlike a Facebook page is uninteresting posts!
– Over 10 million Facebook apps.
– 500 million Tweets sent per day.
– 270 million active users.
– 78% of Twitter’s active users are on mobile.
– The average Twitter user follows five or more businesses.
– 37% of Twitter users will buy from a brand they follow.
– Three out of ten small businesses have yet to join Twitter.
– 7 minutes per month is the average time spent on Google+.
– 68% of Google+ users are male.
– URL’s number of Google + 1s are highly correlated with search rankings than any other factor.
– The correlation of Google + 1s beat out other well-known metrics including linking root domains, Facebook shares, and even keyword usage.
– 300 million monthly active users; 75 million of those use Instagram every day.
– 70% of all Instagram users log in at least once a day. 35% check Instagram multiple times per day.
– 2.5 billion Instagram likes every day, or 8500 new likes each second, with 1000 comments are left each second.
– 41% of Instagram’s audience is between 16 and 24.
– 51% of Instagram’s audience is male. 49% is female.
Our experience with the following Sponsors.